Thanks Giving.............

Mangalore2013

 Every year,last Thursday of Nov is "Thanks giving day" in USA, and it is much looked forward by most families. It is the time for family reunions, visiting loved ones, or just joining for a meal...! Turkey, corn bread or chicken and wine...Big fancy meals or cozy comfy food....! All together or with strangers who name it as orphans party...! It is a day important in ever Americans diary, and the following day shopping a much awaited one! The long weekend is one every one looks forward to, and I have experienced that when I was living there. Thanks giving day I guess is celebrated only in USA as I got to know, British don't believe in it, and so no special Thanks giving weekend for them. Hmmmm... do we need such special days to thank? I don't know but I thank God when ever I can for how ever big or small the matter is. When I watch something beautiful I automatically think about his creation and thank him from heart! Some days I myself feel I am looking beautiful, as I look at myself, in the mirror, and I thank my mirror! If I am comfortable in one particular footwear I don't take it for granted but thank the maker!( in my heart of course , n no i don't go look for him..haaaaaa)If the dish I am making comes out nice I share the joy by fondly thanking every ingredient. Sounds crazy? But that's how I am. Water, power,nature, good health, good food, good bed, good life,  good sleep, good family, good friends, colleagues, good roads, good people in general, above all a good day ...! If it is stress free and at the end of the day if I get to sleep peacefully..what else but I have to thank my stars, God ! I don't take nothing for granted, but learnt to appreciate and thank each and every thing which brings a smile on my lips, fills my heart with happiness, my steps lighter, and face brighter! Thank you God,  for all your love and support at each and every moment of my life! In my sorrow and joy, for being with me ....this is my thanks giving.

No comments: