Jan 2016
I would not call it a new year resolution, as I do not believe in it. But I would definitely call this " post" as, message of dreams. I do dream like every one during my day, or night in my sleep. But I do not remember my dreams... to narrate , repeat or share them like most do. But I am a dreamer, no doubt and so are most of you, I am sure !!. New year means a time to be happy about. At the same time, we are a year older and have more responsibilities and lesser time. If we think about our pending goals and targets, our heart sinks thinking about the uncompleted tasks, is not it? But if we call it our unfulfilled dreams? since we all dream, "Dare to dream" the popular saying came in to existence. The power of dream is infinitely profound. Only when you dream would you be able to realize that dream in real life. If you dream to achieve something, you tend to work towards it. It is the initiation of a journey towards your goal.
And surprisingly this equation works better than the new year resolutions one makes. Enthusiastically in the beginning of the year you will start with your list of resolutions , but slowly become lazy,forget or just ignore by the end of that month itself! But if we call it dreams, and think to fulfill them, then that sounds more positive, encouraging and doable! A sort of happiness fills our system! To fulfill our dreams in the limited time of a year, split dreams ! Dreams to achieve big time, or pleasurable simple dreams. Automatically we will be able to divide our time since we know our dreams.To fulfill big or small dreams, we have to work hard, run behind, and chase them. Or else your dreams die fast! Instead if one works with focus and dedication, managing time smartly, you will go on completing one after the other all your dreams for that period of time. Wow at the end of the year you will surprise your self with your achievements, small or big. You made your dream come true, and that is the ultimate happiness! And it's nice to share the happiness. Sometimes we tend to be modest and don't share our successes with others. That's a mistake. You never know how many would be inspired by it. Even failures inspire. Yes, it does. Ask a friend who learnt something from your mistakes and you will understand the reason to share your success and failures.
No dream is impossible to realize. And your dream is your personal. No inhibitions please. Don't tinker with it. Don't doubt it. Just Believe it. You dared to dream...you better make it real, what say? Happy new year........2016!
I would not call it a new year resolution, as I do not believe in it. But I would definitely call this " post" as, message of dreams. I do dream like every one during my day, or night in my sleep. But I do not remember my dreams... to narrate , repeat or share them like most do. But I am a dreamer, no doubt and so are most of you, I am sure !!. New year means a time to be happy about. At the same time, we are a year older and have more responsibilities and lesser time. If we think about our pending goals and targets, our heart sinks thinking about the uncompleted tasks, is not it? But if we call it our unfulfilled dreams? since we all dream, "Dare to dream" the popular saying came in to existence. The power of dream is infinitely profound. Only when you dream would you be able to realize that dream in real life. If you dream to achieve something, you tend to work towards it. It is the initiation of a journey towards your goal.
And surprisingly this equation works better than the new year resolutions one makes. Enthusiastically in the beginning of the year you will start with your list of resolutions , but slowly become lazy,forget or just ignore by the end of that month itself! But if we call it dreams, and think to fulfill them, then that sounds more positive, encouraging and doable! A sort of happiness fills our system! To fulfill our dreams in the limited time of a year, split dreams ! Dreams to achieve big time, or pleasurable simple dreams. Automatically we will be able to divide our time since we know our dreams.To fulfill big or small dreams, we have to work hard, run behind, and chase them. Or else your dreams die fast! Instead if one works with focus and dedication, managing time smartly, you will go on completing one after the other all your dreams for that period of time. Wow at the end of the year you will surprise your self with your achievements, small or big. You made your dream come true, and that is the ultimate happiness! And it's nice to share the happiness. Sometimes we tend to be modest and don't share our successes with others. That's a mistake. You never know how many would be inspired by it. Even failures inspire. Yes, it does. Ask a friend who learnt something from your mistakes and you will understand the reason to share your success and failures.
No dream is impossible to realize. And your dream is your personal. No inhibitions please. Don't tinker with it. Don't doubt it. Just Believe it. You dared to dream...you better make it real, what say? Happy new year........2016!
1 comment:
Gr8 article Keerti, I too dream a lot & like to fulfill them :)
Post a Comment