Ringo My first dog..he just walked in..a sort of mixed breed,...came in to our lives, to live like a king. We as kids pampered him to the extent, it definitely was torture to him! WE had to part with him, in our growing up process !...Young, handsome,my most adorable is how I will always remember him! White, soft..like a cotton ball,"Doli" a Pomeranian my most adored and pampered...she was the love of my life, my most faithful companion in my new married life. She got her share of love, but she could not stand it when she had to share my love with my kid, or so we thought..I again had to part with her, and silently watch when she was given away. Winnie the Boxer, though was with me for a very short time,made a very special place in my heart.If her big litter was like gods miracle, her accidental death was equally shocking and painful, which made me realise how unpredictable life is! Snoopy came to stay...most intelligent dash hound, black shiny coat, moist loving eyes...I guess I was partial for no reason, and loved her the most. She was treated like a queen by one and all at home, but to me she was like a sibling, like a mother, like a friend. Hesitantly watching me , the white Lab which stole my heart, and had no other go but come home, to give us ultimate happiness..what else but I named him Ringo again...Huge,very naughty.. prankster, but most lovable and adorable..vacuum cleaner of our family( he simply use to swipe off anything which looked like food!).. He did not know his size but always followed big sis Snoopy every where. These two sweethearts gave such unconditional love ..that we simply forgot they too have a life span! Snoopy passed away in her sleep not even giving me any chance to say good bye, and left us in such a shock..., we all took real long time to come out of it.Lonely Ringo not only got all our love, but taught us how to take care of old and not so healthy pets. He was no less than human for us, and so his last few months, and days were the most close to my heart. Both of them left their foot prints not just in our home, or garden but in my heart too, for ever. The attachment and bond was such, I decided not to have any more pets, as its the toughest to part with them. It is most satisfying to help friends now, who need home to leave their pets, or feed dogs at shelter homes in their remembrance. These services help me go close to show my love, for my pets. God bless all these lovely creatures, and I wont hesitate to say they are Gods best creations for mankind.
1 comment:
Very well expressed. I do remember how Doli was the companion. Snoopy.... when I got the news while in Bangalore, I broke down and had tears in my eyes. Ya, Ringo..he was naughty throughtout his life!!!
Post a Comment