A reason, in a season, for life time...!

Mangalore 2013..

I started off the year 2013 with a full plate. My routine life gone for a toss( I could not even post my blog), and  I realized how unpredictable life always is. As I picked my ringing land line, the caller was my domestic staff, now married and settled far away in her village with her family, but the affection for me still intact! We fondly exchanged news and wished good things for each other. These kinda calls always leave me thinking...what is the relationship between  us? She does not work for me now, so we are not employer and employee..! in fact when she was working for me, she gave me enough headaches,but faithful. Not very efficient, but well, pulled on!! The one who made special place in my heart with her efficiency was the one who came after this one. She  left far too soon...for the same reason..! She too got married. She was too good to be true, the best in every possible way..! But once she left..she never kept in touch, though I think about her more often than I think about the one with whom I chatted over the phone. Hm...why some people come in to our lives, make  a mark and vanish? why people come into our lives, may not make that special mark but still be there for us? Is there always a purpose of 2 peoples association? May be the girl who was efficient, stole my heart came for a "reason" in my life. Help me in  my difficult times. I was grateful ,thankful and so I remember her even though we are not in touch any more! I guess I will always remember her! When I think about this I feel all my teachers ,elders, or any such associations..., who taught me something, or I learnt something, may be the people came in to my life with a "reason"! The girl who was much too helpful, nice and made a place in my heart may be came just for that "Season"!  Just like a co traveler in a train who shared lot of stories, which I remember even now, a fellow person in a waiting lounge, contacts made through kids from time to time..like I remember the numbers I use to have in my hand directory of the moms of different kids..! In fact I use to call them so frequently for some thing or the other, for notes of the missed out classes, to events and birthday parties..! Where are those people gone now? They were all very helpful, were the most important at that time, and in a way my life saviours! one lady particularly I thank and never can forget is, my co tourist in a boat ride in Lankhavi..My clothes were not enough in that freezing temperature. She just shared her sweater, meaning, I was wearing one hand  and she the other..! Amazing but true, that such people  do exist! I don't know her, but just met in that one boat ride, and lost her in the same crowd when the trip got over. But she  shared her one piece of clothing with me , so that we both could keep ourselves warm! hm.. All these beautiful people were in my life just for that "season"!..That time, that minute!..for good and bad..just like I was there for them! Now we hardly exchange a word leave alone meet! Siblings, cousins, family we are born with, family we live with...relations galore..! In laws out laws..ha..is there an end for this stream...,of people who think I am theirs and for whom I am some one! Are these bonds then for life time? Yes of course...!Some may be special, many may be just there..! But all must have been bonded with me for a reason, or just for that season, in that association of "our life times"! I am sure of that. So Each and every one, who ever came in to my life, ..if they made a difference to my life, then they will be in one of these categories! Thanks people for being there, then now and always..which ever way..reason, season or life time! Much Love... to you all!

No comments: