November2014
...Wow flowers and few friends around, family...,. close and far,.. wishes and blessings!! "To the one who touches each life she enters, bringing joy on every one you meet. May the love and happiness you share with others return to you tenfold! Keep being awesome! Have a dashing birth day"! Wonderful messages like these...confirm yes it is my birthday! I am blessed to get these kind of messages, which are invaluable! Birthdays are normally super special for many! But for me it always is just another day but of course wishes,flowers,messages of these kind makes it special . What do I ask on my birthday? Or what do I wish? Come to think of it, I never did much planning in my life, but I always went with the flow! So many twists and turns, and my life is still on roll! I am already on the other side of midnight, and I cant do much planning now! But how about making plans for my next life? LOL...not even for next few years but the thought of next life excites me.I told my sister once, You know I want to be a bird in my next life. I want to fly high and just be away from people..and keep flying not knowing where to. How exciting! She scolded me saying, You can never be a bird or even a dog for that matter...! You are a human being, means the best of all species. Once we are humans that means we are supreme most beings on earth or anywhere! That means may be I can never be a bird which would have been my first preference for my next life. hmmm..I loved my pets and gave them all my love and got in return unconditional love from them . They were well protected, spoilt with my pampering, and I could not over come the shock of their death, as I choke thinking of them even now! So I would surely want to be a dog of such kind where I will be spoilt with such love. But again...it may not be possible for me to be a dog since I already got the supreme human life. So what choices I have now? hmmm..since I am a woman in this life, may be I would want to be a man, just for a change?. ha..how would that be? I don't know I can just guess, that would be nice too! AS I see men around me are happier than women, less sentimental and less emotional! Don't take life very seriously but themselves very seriously!! Men always think that they rule the world, and of course take women for granted! Huh ... then that's not what I would like to be!! ..so may be I would prefer to be a woman only. Well If I become a woman in my next life..how I want to be?Wow that's exciting.I want to be just tall enough so that I never need to wear heels, but walk with the flattest of footwear!I want to be slim enough so that I never need to exercise like crazy nor follow any diet! Just eat what I want n stay fresh like a Lilly always! haa...I have won several prizes, and awards for my academic performances but didn't get to pursue my studies for long. So I want to get best academic life, that means study as much as I want till when ever I want.! I have not got any super talents in this life like dancing, or singing, nor am I an artist! So I request God to give me one of those special stuff,if not all..! Then, I should be just beautiful enough so that the one man who thinks I am the most beautiful and falls in love with me, able to say the same till my last breath! Ha.. Even if I am fuming in anger, or upset or stressed out or alzymeric he should be still able to say I look beautiful...! I should be professionally occupied, with such ease and command,say like an ambitious CEO that I should be able to hold a champagne glass on the dance floor, and make others dance to my tunes! As in this life I neither drink nor dance! Well then comes the most toughest...I should be Just wealthy enough so that I live a comfortable life and should be able to help the needy and give give and give!! I should be healthy enough so that I go peacefully with out gulping much of medicines or visit hospitals. What else.....I already am kind and generous, loving, and a giver! So I am greedy for more of these qualities, but don't ever want to be greedy , for material stuff! Well this looks like a neat list which may not be difficult , so I say I made my birthday wish for my next life in this life. God are you listening?
...Wow flowers and few friends around, family...,. close and far,.. wishes and blessings!! "To the one who touches each life she enters, bringing joy on every one you meet. May the love and happiness you share with others return to you tenfold! Keep being awesome! Have a dashing birth day"! Wonderful messages like these...confirm yes it is my birthday! I am blessed to get these kind of messages, which are invaluable! Birthdays are normally super special for many! But for me it always is just another day but of course wishes,flowers,messages of these kind makes it special . What do I ask on my birthday? Or what do I wish? Come to think of it, I never did much planning in my life, but I always went with the flow! So many twists and turns, and my life is still on roll! I am already on the other side of midnight, and I cant do much planning now! But how about making plans for my next life? LOL...not even for next few years but the thought of next life excites me.I told my sister once, You know I want to be a bird in my next life. I want to fly high and just be away from people..and keep flying not knowing where to. How exciting! She scolded me saying, You can never be a bird or even a dog for that matter...! You are a human being, means the best of all species. Once we are humans that means we are supreme most beings on earth or anywhere! That means may be I can never be a bird which would have been my first preference for my next life. hmmm..I loved my pets and gave them all my love and got in return unconditional love from them . They were well protected, spoilt with my pampering, and I could not over come the shock of their death, as I choke thinking of them even now! So I would surely want to be a dog of such kind where I will be spoilt with such love. But again...it may not be possible for me to be a dog since I already got the supreme human life. So what choices I have now? hmmm..since I am a woman in this life, may be I would want to be a man, just for a change?. ha..how would that be? I don't know I can just guess, that would be nice too! AS I see men around me are happier than women, less sentimental and less emotional! Don't take life very seriously but themselves very seriously!! Men always think that they rule the world, and of course take women for granted! Huh ... then that's not what I would like to be!! ..so may be I would prefer to be a woman only. Well If I become a woman in my next life..how I want to be?Wow that's exciting.I want to be just tall enough so that I never need to wear heels, but walk with the flattest of footwear!I want to be slim enough so that I never need to exercise like crazy nor follow any diet! Just eat what I want n stay fresh like a Lilly always! haa...I have won several prizes, and awards for my academic performances but didn't get to pursue my studies for long. So I want to get best academic life, that means study as much as I want till when ever I want.! I have not got any super talents in this life like dancing, or singing, nor am I an artist! So I request God to give me one of those special stuff,if not all..! Then, I should be just beautiful enough so that the one man who thinks I am the most beautiful and falls in love with me, able to say the same till my last breath! Ha.. Even if I am fuming in anger, or upset or stressed out or alzymeric he should be still able to say I look beautiful...! I should be professionally occupied, with such ease and command,say like an ambitious CEO that I should be able to hold a champagne glass on the dance floor, and make others dance to my tunes! As in this life I neither drink nor dance! Well then comes the most toughest...I should be Just wealthy enough so that I live a comfortable life and should be able to help the needy and give give and give!! I should be healthy enough so that I go peacefully with out gulping much of medicines or visit hospitals. What else.....I already am kind and generous, loving, and a giver! So I am greedy for more of these qualities, but don't ever want to be greedy , for material stuff! Well this looks like a neat list which may not be difficult , so I say I made my birthday wish for my next life in this life. God are you listening?
No comments:
Post a Comment